Sunday, 10 July 2011

Update, and travelling tomorrow

Hi everyone.

It's 23:15 local time. I've packed my bags, and emailed my latest log update to my QSL manager. I'm getting on the plane (two planes actually!) tomorrow, and heading home to South Africa for two weeks.


I was hoping to make a serious effort in the IARU HF contest, but got hit by bronchitis. This morning I even had IV antibiotics to try and clear the infection as soon as possible. It's not nice travelling when you feel sick!

Here are my totals up to now.


I've also uploaded my latest  QSO's to Logbook of The World.

I'm looking forward to going home, and spending time with Ian. He's not interested in Amateur radio as a hobby, but supports me, and helps with antenna work at home!

73 to all, and chat in two weeks' time.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment